In accordance with the legislation in force, we hereby give Users the relevant information about the cookies we use and the reason we use them on the WWW.CAROLINAMANRESA.COM website (hereinafter CAROLINA MANRESA), and we request consent to be able to use them.
What are cookies and how does Carolina Manresa use them?
– Ensure the website’s pages can work properly.
– Store the user’s preferences, such as the language they have chosen or the font size.
– Learn about the navigation experience.
– Gather anonymous statistical information such as what pages the user has visited or how long they have been in our media.
The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device. They do not provide references that would allow personal data to be known. The user can access their browser’s settings at any time to modify and/or block the cookies sent by CAROLINA MANRESA from being installed, without this hindering access to the contents. However, the quality with which the services work may be affected.
Why are they important?
– From a technical point of view, they enable websites to work more smoothly and adapt them to the user’s preferences, for example by storing the language, their country’s currency or detecting the device used for access.
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or impede cyber-attacks against CAROLINA MANRESA or its users.
– They enable the media’s managers to know the statistical data gathered in the cookies so as to improve their services’ quality and experience.
– They can serve to optimise the advertising shown on the website’s Home page and to personalise said advertising in keeping with the users’ browsing habits.
What are the different types of cookies used by Carolina Manresa?
Session Cookies expire when the user leaves the website or closes their browser; in other words, they are active while the visit to CAROLINA MANRESA lasts and are therefore deleted from the user’s computer upon leaving it.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the computer and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may vary from a few minutes to several years.
Furthermore, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain where the cookies are managed and processes the data obtained, CAROLINA MANRESA’s own cookies can be distinguished from those of third parties.
– CAROLINA MANRESA’s own Cookies are those that are associated with the user’s computer and managed exclusively by CAROLINA MANRESA for this website to work better. The information we gather is used to improve the quality of our service.
WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.7.6
– If the user interacts with CAROLINA MANRESA’s content, then third parties’ cookies can also be installed (for example, by clicking on social networks’ buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are established by a different domain than CAROLINA MANRESA’s. The registrations made in social networks and the cookies associated with them are subject to their cookies policies.
Navigating throughout CAROLINA MANRESA implies that the following types of cookies can be installed:
Technical (Google, Twitter)
This type of cookie gives us information about the user’s use of the website, for example the pages they have visited, upon registration, when they begin a session in the website or if they have had technical problems accessing certain pages. These cookies do not enable the user to be identified because the information they gather is anonymous and shall be used solely for work to improve the design of the pages and navigation around the website, statistics of use, etc.
Analytical (Google Analytics)
These are used only for statistical purposes. The information is used to measure activity in the website.
This type enables the website’s functions or content to be personalised according to the data obtained from the browser. By using these cookies a website can be presented in the same language as the one used by the browser used to visit it.
Advertising (Google Adsense)
These enable more efficient management of the advertising spaces based on criteria such as the content, writing or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
How can I change my cookie settings?
In any case, we inform the user that they may block or deactivate them by changing the settings of their browser, which will enable them to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers allow the presence of cookies to be notified or rejected automatically. If the user rejects them, they may continue to use this website but the use of some of its services may be limited and thus the user’s experience in the CAROLINA MANRESA website may be less satisfactory.
The list below shows the links of the main browsers and devices so the user has all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in their browser.
Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en